BAKED GOAT CHEESE WITH TOMATOES AND OLIVES
2 logs (8 ounces) Mt VikosⓇ Goat Cheese
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup grated Parmesan
1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
¾ tsp. black pepper, divided
Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved lengthwise
1 tpsp. extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp. fine sea salt
4 basil leaves, cut into thin ribbons
1 baguette, cut into thin slices
2 garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine goat cheese, cream cheese, Parmesan, egg, thyme, ½ teaspoon pepper, and lemon zest. Beat until very smooth, spread in baking dish, and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl stir together tomatoes, olives, oil, salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- When dip is finished baking, top with tomato mixture and basil.
- Rub baguette slices lightly with raw garlic and serve with dip.